Organic NPKWe are looking for Export Inquiries for Organic NPK from UAE, Russia, Egypt, Turkey, Srilanka and Vietnam.
Approx. Price: Rs 500 / LitreGet Latest Price
Product Details:Organic NPK
is a mixture of organic nitrogen, organic phosphorus and organic potash in the form of protein hydrolysates (amino acids) & gluconates/lactates. It contains readily bio-available organic form of N, P & K. Can easily be absorbed & assimilated into the plant system, thus very beneficial for the crops.Composition:
- Total Solids: 50.0%
- Organic Nitrogen: 4.0 %
- Phosphorus chelated with peptides: 4.0%
- Potassium as Gluconate & Lactate: 4.0 %
- Other Organic Nutrients: 2.0-3.0%
- (GIuconates/Lactates/Proteinates of Mg., Zn, Fe & B)
- Quantity Sufficient Max (Aqua): 50.0%
- Total: 100.0%
Directions for use:
- Supramino Organic NPK is a complete organic plant nutritional supplement. It supplements/substitutes NPK nutrients.
- Supramino Organic NPK takes care of Bio Enzymatic conversion of proteins for better & healthier crop growth.
- Supramino Organic NPK ensures NPK nutrients readily available to crops especially at vegitative phase, flowering, fruit setting phases.
- Dosage: 500 ml / Acre. Recommended to Mix 2-3 ml of Supramino Organic NPK liquid per litre of water and spray in three different stages of crop growth during vegetative, Flowering & Post flowering stages the above said quantity can be applied through fertigation/drip irrigation also
- Supramino Organic NPK is compatible to almost all types o chemical pesticides, fertilizers, bio fertilizers / bio pesticides and can be mixed together while spraying.
- Supramino Organic NPK is neither toxic nor. harmful to the Floral/Fauna Environment.
- Supramino Organic NPK liquid may be used along with Supramino Amino Acids for foliar, drip fertigation applications for excellent results.
- Recommended for organic farming.
- Item Code: NPK444
- Port of Dispatch: MUMBAI
- Production Capacity: 100000 LITERS PER WEEK
- Delivery Time: SHIPMENT WITHIN 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ORDER
- Packaging Details: 1 LITER PACKED IN A HDPE BOTTLE, 10 SUCH BOTTLES PACKED IN A CARTON. 1360 CARTONS IN A 20' FT CONTAINER.